Mission, Vision, and Beliefs
Learn, grow,succeed, be the best that WE can be!
The Northeastern Clinton Central School District will create an effective school environment where all students are life-long learners, reach their maximum potential, and are prepared to excel in a complex,interconnected, ever-changing world.
The Northeastern Clinton Central School District will move from a Good to Great School by:
- Setting high expectations and accountability for all staff, students, parents and members of our community.
- Creating a culture of mutual respect, trust, honest communication, and transparency.
- Understanding that all communities within our District share the responsibility for our children’s future.
- Supporting both the academic achievement and personal growth of every learner.
- Believing that we are providing “The Best School in the World” for our students to communicate, collaborate, think critically and demonstrate creativity.
- Providing a positive environment for students to learn, experience success, graduate and plan for their future.