Board of Education
Organization & Membership of the Board of Education
A seven (7) member Board is elected with no salary to govern the District. A four (4) year term of office begins on July 1st. At the July Reorganizational Meeting, the Board of Education elects a president and vice-president to serve for a one-year term.
The Board of Education is the official policy-making body of the Northeastern Clinton Central School District. Responsibilties include:
- Adopting policies for the operation of the District
- Determing educational standards and goals
- Hiring the Superintendent of Schools
- Authorizing the appointment of faculty, staff members, and other personnel actions
- Overseeing, authorizing, and approving financial matters including the annual school budget for public vote
- Representing the community educational matters
- Communicating the District's educational program and needs of the community
Board of Education Meetings are held the first Wednesday of each month beginning at 6:00 pm in the District Office Board Room. The public is always encouraged to attend.
The Superintendent of Schools serves as Chief Executive Officer of the District.
Meaghan Rabideau, School District Clerk
Leanne Supernaw, Deputy District Clerk