High School Health Office

  • Courtney Shutts, RN
    High School Nurse
    Northeastern Clinton Central School

    518-298-8638 Ext. 2406
    Fax 518-298-2873


    Fall 2019 Sports Information

    • Mandatory Athlete & Parent Meeting August 13th at 6:00 PM in the High School Auditorium.
      • The middle and high school nurses will be available to process all the paperwork for sports clearance.  The forms are available below in "Related Files" and will be available at the meeting.  The athletic forms cannot be accepted before August 1st and should be turned in no later than August 14th.  Forms can be faxed to 518-298-2873 or CShutts@nccscougar.org to prevent standing in line at the meeting.  The required forms are:
        • 1.  A current physical within the past 12 months (August 2018-August 2019)
        • 2.  Interval Health History Form
        • 3.  Student Accident Insurance Form 2019
        • 4.  Authorization of Administration of Medication and Self Medication Release Form (for those with inhalers, Epi-pens, or Glucagon)

     Please scroll to the bottom of the page to "Related Files" 

     For those students who have emergency medication such as inhalers, epi-pens, or insulin/glucagon, please be prepared with orders from your child’s primary healthcare provider allowing for those medications to be used and self-carried at school. There are school medication forms available, we will also accept your child’s health care provider’s forms” (see attachments, “Authorization for Admin of Meds” and “Self-Medication Release Form”).

    Summer Health Office Hours

    August 13th 12-8:00 PM

    August 14,15,19,20,26,27  8:00AM-2:00PM





     All 12th grade students MUST HAVE proof of having been given the Meningococcal vaccine after the age of 16  in order to attend school.

     New York State law requires parents/ guardians to give the school an immunization (shot) record that shows their child has received or has an appointment to receive the required vaccine (shot) in order to attend school.  This record may be from a health care provider, health department, or an official immunization record from the child's former school. The record must include:

    1.      Name of the vaccine
    2.   Date vaccine given
    3.   Who gave it, along with their title; or where it was given if at a clinic

    Please contact your child's health care provider as soon as possible to schedule an appointment to get the vaccine so that your child may attend school in the fall.  


Related Files