Mr. G's Art Page
Welcome to Mr. G's Website!
My name is Mr. Gallagher (though many of my students call me Mr. G). I have been teaching in the NCCS school district since 1995, but for most of those years I was at the high school. I have only been an elementary art teacher for a few years. So, like many of my students, I am still learning. While I do miss working with high school students, I have found that the energy and enthusiasm generated from the students at Rouses Point has been fantastic.
RULES FOR ART CLASS
1) Treat your classmates and your teacher with respect.
2) Keep your comments POSITIVE.
3) Enter the art room quietly, find your seat and wait for instructions.
4) Keep your hands (and materials) to yourself.
5) You may talk quietly as long as I am not addressing the class and your talking is not keeping you or your classmates from staying on task.
6) Stay in your seat at all times unless you have permission to get up.
7) Work at MY pace. If we are on step 2, you should NOT be doing step 5.
8) Clean up after yourself and take proper care of the art supplies.
9) HAVE FUN!
I am hoping to add more to this page soon. In the meantime, feel free to contact me at; firstname.lastname@example.org