Mrs. Prenoveau's Website - Reading Specialist
Schooling from Home
Life has certainly changed for all of us in the recent weeks. I have contacted families of students for whom I provide services via email. If you haven't heard from me, I may have an incorrect email for you. I truly wish to stay connected with my students and their families during this time. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns. I am adding short videos I'm making, free websites and other resources to my Webpage daily. Keep checking it out for new information!
Stay safe, do your best, have fun! Mrs. Prenoveau
Information about Mrs. Prenoveau
I have been working as a reading teacher in the district since 2001 and working in the Mooers building since 2015. As an English Language Arts and Reading service provider, I work closely with classroom teachers to provide instructional support in reading for students. Below you will find a list of grade levels and teachers with whom I work in the building.
- Tier 3 for Mrs. Deuso, Mrs.Devins and Mrs. Frostick;
- Reader's Workshop for Mrs. Frostick's class
- First Grade: Reader's Workshop for Mrs. Blackburn's class
- Second Grade: Reader's Workshop for Mrs. Morrison's class
- Fourth Grade: Academic Intervention Services (3 times weekly) for Mrs. Denault, Mrs. Favreau/Mr. Provost and Mrs. Idzick
- Fifth Grade: Academic Intervention Services (5 times weekly) for Mr. Botten, Mrs. Dragoon and Mrs. Boeshore/Mrs. Anctil