1. Review Scholarship Eligibility
2. Click on "Scholarship" title for detailed information and/or application for a scholarship, which can then be printed out.
3. Click on website address under "Eligibility" for a direct link to online applications.
4. Please pay close attention to deadlines and application instructions. Students are responsible for mailing all scholarship applications unless application is marked "Return to Guidance Office" Scholarships that are new each week will be noted with the icon.
social justice, equal opportunity, relief of human suffering or similar aspirations
5. If you have any questions, please see Heather Duprey in the Guidance Office or call 298-8669 ext. 2302.
hisDEADLINE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY AMOUNT Not Applicable Affordable Colleges Website
This website is a guide to affording college. It will guide you to finding the best value for your degree and take advantage of the free money available. Graduating debt-free is possible and this website will show you how to make this possible. Go to http://www.affordablecolleges.com/resources/paying-for-college-without-parents/
Not Applicable 06/10/22
A college-bound senior who is a Clinton County resident; college degree at any level, professional certificate or vocational training. Applications are available in the Guidance Office
1 @ $500
A college-bound senior who is attending a two -or four-year college and is majoring in the criminal justice field. Applications are available in the Guidance Office
2 @ $250