High School Health Office
Courtney Shutts, RN
High School Nurse
Northeastern Clinton Central School
518-298-8638 Ext. 2406
Attention athletes: If you are playing a spring sport, "Athletic Health History” forms are available in the main office, in the health office or online (scroll to the bottom of this webpage). These forms should be turned into the health office by Februaryth to ensure timely clearance. Athletes must also have a current physical (within the past 12 months) on file in the health office. We will be conducting physicals in the health office on Wednesday, February 27, 2019. Please contact the health office immediately, to be scheduled, if you think you need a physical.
1. A current physical within the past 12 months (March 2018-March 2019)
2. Athletic Health History Form(due for each new sports season)
3. Student Accident Insurance Form (only required if not completed at the beginning of the school year)
4. Authorization of Administration of Medication and Self Medication Release Form (for those with inhalers, Epi-pens or Glucagon if they have not already been turned in this school year)
For those students who have emergency medications such as inhalers, epi-pens, or insulin/glucagon, please be prepared with orders from your child's primary healthcare provider allowing for those medications to be used and self-carried at school. There are school medication forms available, we also accept your child's health care providers forms.
All 12th grade students MUST HAVE proof of having been given the Meningococcal vaccine after the age of 16 in order to attend school.
New York State law requires parents/ guardians to give the school an immunization (shot) record that shows their child has received or has an appointment to receive the required vaccine (shot) in order to attend school. This record may be from a health care provider, health department, or an official immunization record from the child's former school. The record must include:
1. Name of the vaccine
2. Date vaccine given
3. Who gave it, along with their title; or where it was given if at a clinic
Please contact your child's health care provider as soon as possible to schedule an appointment to get the vaccine so that your child may attend school in the fall.