District and School Communication to Parents
Northeastern Clinton CSD uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
Download the FREE ParentSquare app for IOS or Android.
iOS App - Apple Store
Android App - Google Play Store
PC or Mac - Login here
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest at 6pm
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage with your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences
- Sign forms & permission slips, sign up to volunteer and more all from your desktop or mobile device
We promise to only send you information related to school. You can opt-out at any time. See this document Opt-Out Form for more information about opting-out from our communications.