The Northeastern Clinton School District has followed the directive of the Clinton County Department of Health and Champlain Valley Education Services. Our District will be closed effective immediately, March 15, 2020, until all vested parties are further notified by our District officials.
Our District is committed to the health and safety of all of our students and staff and we will continue to make this our first priority and as new information becomes available, we will notify you.
The District has provided the following transparency regarding the timeline that has presented to us by State and Local agencies.
- Superintendent Update - May 18, 2020
- Superintendent Update - May 8, 2020
- Superintendent Update - May 1, 2020
- Superintendent Update - April 16, 2020
- Community Resources - April 15, 2020
- Superintendent Update - April 8, 2020
- Superintendent Update - April 6, 2020
- Superintendent Update - April 2, 2020
- District Announcement - April 1, 2020
- Clinton County Resources
- North Country Child Care Agencies and Contacts - March 31, 2020
- YMCA School's Out Club Flyer - March 31, 2020
- District Announcement - March 21, 2020
- District Letter to Parents - March 19, 2020
- District News Bulletin - March 17, 2020
- District Letter # 4 - March 16, 2020
- Clinton County Department of Health Letter - March 15, 2020
- District Letter # 3 - March 15, 2020
- District Letter # 2 - March 13, 2020
- District Letter # 1 - March 6, 2020
Please follow these important preventative measures: (Preventing the Spread of Germs)
- Social distancing is the primary means to minimize all risk; please keep a minimum of six (6) feet between all people.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or sleeve when sneezing or coughing.
- Do not touch your face with unwashed hands.
- Do not shake hands. Instead, wave or elbow bump.
- Monitor your health more closely than usual for cold or flu symptoms.
- Get your flu shot -- it's never too late.
- Reduce overcrowding by walking or biking to work, if possible.
District Information Update - COVID-19
Ristorante Casa Capitano
To help those in need in our community, and as a result of the closure of all schools in our area, Ristorante Casa Capitano will be offering a free slice of cheese pizza and a fountain drink to any student in need of a meal starting Thursday, March 19 between 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM until March 31st.
Best Friends Family Diner
With the closure of our local schools, some children may not get to eat. It was their only two meals a day. So to help those in need in our community and as a result of schools being closed, Best Friends is offering 2 pancakes and 2 eggs with one meat and juice for breakfast. For lunch, we will give a cup of soup and a sandwich with a fountain drink. This will start today and run through April 19 to any unaccompanied student in need of a meal. We will offer this from 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM daily. No questions, no judgments! Thank you!