Connecting Home & School
- Parent Square is our main mode of communication (please make sure you download the app and inform me if you are not receiving messages/alerts).
- Students will each have a folder that should be checked daily for important papers.
- Every week a Friday Newsletter will be sent out through Parent Square informing you of upcoming events and activities.
- Each month a family project will come home for your child to complete and return. It will be displayed in the hallway outside of our classroom.
- As the year progresses students will have letter bags to return for Fridays. Their homework will be to find somethings to put in their letter bag that begins with that letter sound.
- Practicing letters, numbers, shapes, colors, cutting and writing/recognizing their name will be some of the things we will work on. These things can also be reinforced at home.
- Please read daily with your child and discuss settings, events, characters, etc.