Connecting Home & School
- Students will each have a folder that should be checked daily for important papers.
- Every week a Friday letter will come home explaining the weeks activities and upcoming events.
- Each month a family project will come home for your child to complete and return. It will be displayed in the hallway outside of our classroom.
- As the year progresses students will have letter bags to return for Fridays. Their homework will be to find somethings to put in their letter bag that begins with that letter sound.
- Practicing letters, numbers, shapes, colors, cutting and writing/recognizing their name will be some of the things we will work on. These things can also be reinforced at home.
- Please read daily with your child and discuss settings, events, characters, etc.