Kindergarten School Supply List:
- A box of 24 crayons
- A pencil box (hard and approximately 8x5x2)
- Sharpened yellow pencils (please don’t purchase pencils with plastic decorated covers since they break the sharpeners)
- 2 black low odor dry erase markers with a fine point
- 12 glue sticks
- Sneakers and socks for Physical Education – We will let you know the days we have Physical Education at Kindergarten Orientation.
- A backpack large enough to hold a folder, sneakers and a lunchbox – please do not purchase one with wheels (children tend to trip over them and get hurt). When choosing a backpack, please keep this in mind – Is your child able to open and close the zippers?
- A complete change of clothes that your child can easily change into (shirt, sweatpants, socks and underclothing) in a plastic bag (with the name on the bag) – incase of spills or accidents
- 2 boxes of tissues (We use one box at a time – this should be enough to get through the year.)
- 2 packages of baby wipes
* Please label the pencil box & scissors with your child’s name!